Friday, September 10, 2010

We are poor at updating, apparently.

Both Nick and myself have had many ideas for blogs, but none have come to fruition yet. Nick has been quite busy with his school work, and I have been just plain lazy. On top of that, we've not had the extra funds to spend on any interesting items or occasions to review. Unless you want tips for jazzing up your hamburger helper, we wouldn't be of much use as of late. I will say that I have at least one wine that I want to review, and I may dabble in a few pen reviews. Pens aren't exactly an aspect of life we'd planned on exploring here, but I dig them, so it will be done. I am hoping to get some more stuff posted before I start back to school in early October. I will nag at Nick to do the same.

Hope to entertain you more soon,
Shay.

No comments:

Post a Comment